Through generous support from the John Templeton Foundation, Liberty Fund, Inc. has launched the “Adam Smith’s Enlightened World” project and will host a Resident Scholars Program. Applications for an extended fellowship (6-9 months, must conclude by December 13, 2019) will be accepted until May 1, 2018. Resident scholars will be offered both an honorarium and living stipend paid on a monthly basis. Decisions will be announced May 31, 2018.
To submit an application, submit the following to Eleanor E. Schneider, Liberty Fund Fellow, at email@example.com.
- Current academic CV
- Brief biography (175-200 words)
- One page or less abstract and title of proposed project
- Desired dates of residence
- If you are willing to be considered for a 1-3 month fellowship, if not selected for extended fellowship
- International scholars must also provide proof of right to work in the United States at date of application
For more information, see the full announcement: Smith Scholar Annoucement 9 mo