The IASS is continuing to build on its recent history of hosting independent- or joint-conferences to further Smith scholarship from a variety of disciplinary perspectives. This page will be updated with information on future IASS conferences for reference.
- March 15-17, 2020: University of Tokyo. Hosted by Professor Shinji Nohara with support from the Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought and the Japanese Adam Smith Society. More information, including a CFP, will be posted soon.
- May/June, 2021: University of Wisconsin, Madison. Hosted by Assistant Professor Michelle Schwarze.
- January 2019: Smith Institute at Chapman University, Orange, CA. Hosted by Assistant Professor Keith Hankins with support from the Smith Institute.
- January 2018: Universidad Adolfo Ibanez, Viña del Mar, Chile. Hosted by Professor Leon Montes.
- July 2015: Glasgow University. Hosted by Professor Craig Smith. Joint meeting of the IASS and Rousseau Association.