Join the IASS!
Thank you for your interest in joining or renewing your membership in the International Adam Smith Society! The IASS has two kinds of membership, basic and full. Membership fees help maintain the scholarly network of the society and support the planning of special events and conferences.
How to Join or Renew
To join or renew your membership using a credit card or PayPal, please click on the relevant button immediately below. (More detailed information about IASS membership is listed below the PayPal buttons.) Please be sure to submit your preferred shipping address information along with your membership request.
Please also note that shipping is, by default, included in the full membership fees and that average shipping costs are the only reason U.S. based and non-U.S. based fees differ. However, in the case of very high anticipated shipping costs the IASS reserves the right to suspend an order (and refund any fees paid) pending further correspondence with a prospective member.
- Basic 1-Year Membership (No ASR):
- Basic 3-Year Membership (No ASR):
- Full Annual Membership (U.S. Resident, $80) with ASR 9:
- Full Annual Membership (Non-U.S. Resident, $90) with ASR 9:
- Full Annual Membership (U.S. Resident, $80) with ASR 10:
- Full Annual Membership (Non-U.S. Resident, $90) with ASR 10:
- Full Annual Membership (U.S., $160) with ASRs 9 AND 10:
- Full Annual Membership (Non-U.S., $180) with ASRs 9 AND 10:
Additional Information: Full Membership
- Entitles you to receive a copy of the Adam Smith Review as well as announcements from the Society concerning conferences and other opportunities of interest to Smith scholars.
- Authorizes you to vote in elections for officers and Board members.
- Allows you to purchase steeply discounted back issues of the Adam Smith Review through the Society.
- Sustains the academic work of the Society.
- Membership is associated with an academic year and also with the forthcoming or most recent volume of the Adam Smith Review. (For example, ASR #8 corresponded to the 2014-2015 membership period.)
- Availability dates for forthcoming Adam Smith Reviews can vary, though they usually are ready for shipment in the Fall. Depending on when you join or renew, this may result in a lag between your membership payment and receipt of the latest issue of the journal. We maintain a list of paid orders and ship new ASRs to members as soon as possible.
- $80 for U.S. Residents (includes shipping)
- $90 for non-U.S. Residents (includes shipping)
- Double these amounts for a combined ASR 9 & 10 Order
Additional Information: Basic Membership
- All the benefits of “full” membership with the exception of the included copy of the Adam Smith Review. Basic members are equal to “full” members in every other respect.
- $25 US for a one-year membership for residents of any country.
- $60 US for a three-year membership for residents of any country.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact us at internationaladamsmithsociety (at) gmail (dot) com.